Friday, August 1, 2014

Cheers for the age 22 - WIAW #2

I turned 22 yesterday and quickly updated a new post earlier for my new age. It is hard to remember what I have eaten recently because they are a lot. I had lunch with my host family, then sushi as birthday dinner with my friends and today (friday) my Japanese teacher invited me to her new house so I ended up having lunch with her and other course mates.

Here are some of what I have eaten lately!


Obento - japanese lunch box bought by my host mother
 
Drink for my birthday party - lemon juice :D

Party at the teacher's house
 
This salad is made from bitter zucchini
 
My most favorite dish - kabocha salad. Pumpkin is good with everything actually

Gobo pizza
 
Breads - the pink one is mentaiko (cod fish egg) bread


Dessert is peach with roll cakes and japanese sweet

Japanese sweets - they are too beautiful to eat
 
with teachers and course mates

No comments:

Post a Comment